The guys are back as they bring you TWO contests and the latest updates in Carl’s bandwagon search.
Mike from DucksNPucks.com joins us to sell Carl on jumping aboard the Anaheim Ducks bandwagon, covering such things as:
– How good will this team be?
– How hated are the Ducks really?
– Does anyone east of the Mississippi actually watch Anaheim Ducks games?
– Would it help if Mike sweetened the pot a little bit?
Carl and Joel talk about:
– What counts as a blowout? How about a 60-1 football game? Also, how do you score one point in a football game?
– Mike Fisher, the former captain of the Nashville Predators retired. Does this mean that he’ll be on the Olympic team? Who will become the next captain of the Preds?
– Joel threatens to quit and asks for your help in finding a new co-host to replace him. Tell us why YOU should be Joel’s replacement.
– Joel also admits to running the r/Adele subreddit.
– Is the sophomore slump a real thing? Let’s look at the numbers! Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6pyo15/is_this_sophomore_slump_a_real_thing/
– Contest #2! If you were told that Carl and Joel each ran a subreddit, which subreddit would you guess they run?
Enter the contests and check out the latest on all our social media accounts!
Intro music by Erik Hall of Shoot the Shred podcast
The 4th Line Podcast is a weekly hockey podcast hosted by Carl Landra and Joel Schnell. Every week they share their unique and fun take on what is happening in the world of hockey. While they don’t take themselves too seriously, they have a typical no 4th line attitude: what they lack in finesse, they make for in being willing to go to the corners and work hard to get the job done.
Who are Carl and Joel? Carl comes from Calgary, AB. His facial hair of choice is a mustache. His team of choice is the Colorado Avalanche and his smoked meat of choice is brisket. Joel comes from Nanaimo, BC. His facial hair of choice is a beard. His team of choice is the Toronto Maple Leafs and his smoked meat of choice is ribs.