The guys are back and are full of overreactions to the first week of the NHL season! Joel is thrilled with his Leafs and Carl is cautiously optimistic that the Avs won’t completely break his heart. They cover:
– The Toronto Maple Leafs have been scoring like crazy. Sure, they might keep it up all year, but can they hold their leads?
– The fashion police were out in full force this week. When will it end?
– Aside from fashion penalties, there is also an increase in all penalties to start the season. Why? Also, how come? Lastly, why?
– Carl’s Avalanche weren’t entirely embarrassing to start the season. Is there hope?
– During his first week of Hurricane’s fandom, what are Carl’s thoughts on the team?
– The Vegas Golden Knights are 2-0. But also traded Calvin Pickard. And might lose Vadim Shipachyov back to the KHL. What exactly is their plan?
– Alexander Ovechkin is off to a scorching hot start. Will he win the Rocket Richard Award?
Lastly, they pick the Hi Sticking games of the week and announce changes to their Patreon tiers.
Pavel Bure Must Watch Games of the Week:
Arizona Coyotes vs Vegas Golden Knights
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals
Dallas Stars vs Nashville Predators
New York Rangers vs Columbus Bluejackets
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens
Intro music by Erik Hall of Shoot the Shred podcast
Part of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB Financial