With 2 games of the Stanley Cup Final in the bag, we record during the first period of Game 3 between the Colorado Avalanche and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
During it, we discuss:
- Andrei Vasilevskiy‘s active stick in Game 1
- Colorado’s adjustments and successes in a blowout Game 2
- Penalties called (and not) throughout the playoff
- Which trade deadline is better for Tampa: Nick Paul or Brandon Hagel?
This week a number of coaches found new teams, so we breakdown:
- Bruce Cassidy to the Vegas Golden Knights
- John Tortorella to the Philadelphia Flyers
- Pete DeBoer to the Dallas Stars
- Ryan Huska to the Chicago Blackhawks
All this and more on episode 385 of the 4th Line Hockey Podcast!
Intro music by Erik Hall of Ane Croft
Jingles by Scotty Hicks of Hunker Down, on Twitter at @rapidonian
Part of Full Press Radio
About the Show
The 4th Line Podcast is a weekly hockey podcast hosted by Carl Landra and Nick Seguin. Every week they share their unique and fun take on what is happening in the world of hockey. While they don’t take themselves too seriously, they have a typical 4th line attitude: what they lack in finesse, they make up for in being willing to go to the corners and work hard to get the job done.
Who are Carl and Nick? Carl comes from Calgary, AB. His facial hair of choice is a mustache. His team of choice is the Colorado Avalanche and his smoked meat of choice is brisket. Nick comes from Toronto, ON. His facial hair of choice is a light beard. His team of choice is the Detroit Red Wings and his smoked meat of choice is ribs.